Why You Need An ATM In Your Business
March 30, 2019
As a business owner, investing in an ATM is something you will have to consider earlier on in the business. Perhaps even before you set up short. Most people suggest that the consideration should be factored into the business plan. This is because having a retail ATM installed in the business will be beneficial to you in the long run.
Here are some of the reasons why you need to look into buying an ATM.
- The most obvious advantage to having an ATM on site is the convenience. Since your customers are able to access all their cash from the various cards in their possession, they can be able to shop regardless where their banks are located. As a result, your business will experience an increase in sales and cash transactions.
- Once you have had an ATM supplier set up a machine in your business, your profits will grow as you will be earning rebates from every transaction and let's face it, no cent is is too little when you are looking at your profit margins.
- When handling transactions, you never have to worry about such issues as charge back disputes or bad checks since ATMs guarantee and eliminate these risks.
- Working with an ATM deployer to assist with deploying and maintaining the ATM in your store can be easier than you think, visit this website to find out more information about the process.
- ATMs save time and prevent customers being embarrassed at the till for not having enough cash at hand. This fact alone will make your store more popular with your customers as compared to your competitors.
- By advertising that you have an ATM inside of your store may also bring in additional foot traffic from people who are just looking to get some cash. They then notice something they need or want in the store and end up becoming a customer.
- Research shows that 40% of regular ATM users make a withdrawal an average of ten times a month. This means that having a business such as a convenience store will grow its customer base faster with an ATM on site. Research also shows that ATM users spend 20% more than non-ATM users. Need I say just how good this is for your business?
- It is also a known fact that convenience store customers prefer the store ATMs compared to the bank ATMs.
There are a ton of advantages to having an ATM installed at your place of business. Store owners in various parts of the world have reported seeing 20% to 40% of the dispensed cash remaining in their stores. In the same way, night club owners have reported to seeing up to 80% of the dispensed cash staying in their clubs.
Apart from that, your business experiences increased customer satisfaction. This is the key to any business success. If you're still not sure about buying an ATM machine for your retail business then click here if you want to explore what options are available whether you're running a pub or a store. Consider the fact that your customers don't need to go out of your store to get money before they shop. This simple action makes customers feel relaxed enough to visit your store and as a result, they get a certain satisfaction that they would otherwise not get in a store without an ATM.
In conclusion, what does an ATM mean for your business? First of all, cash all day, every day. That's how I can round it up. The fact that an ATM will entice people to visit the store means that you will have more foot traffic in your business space and more traffic means an increase in your profits. So, why not call an ATM deployer and have one installed in your business?